An email from a friend....

This morning, receiving a message from my 'old' friend (I called 'old', as she is far older than me, about 30 years older than me). Sent me an email:
"Annette Mccafferty: Wati, you certainly are muslim, amongst the best muslims I came to know during my time in Indonesia, i am christian and valued our frank and really informative discussions we had during our long drives in the field trips,I left Indonesia with the utmost respect for true muslims, I thank you for not being offended by my questions and respecting my beliefs, I was so touched by your acceptance".

I think deeply, what had been in her thought and mind before she met me? What did I do, so that she told me so? This is respectfulness. This is real friendship, Annette...

I miss you and the moment we had, spending time and shared everything. It also shows me that 'age' is not the measure....