Hurts my heart,,,

I can only dream
Of what people say as 'peaceful life'
I can only dream
Of what people say as 'wish'
I can only dream
Of what people say as 'mutual understanding'

Should I keep the dreams?
Should I wait for the 'impossible things'?
Should I go on waiting for nothing?
Should I be dreamer for all long life time?

Then, I have to decide
For the best of the worse
Even it's hard
Won't let the heart breaks down into pieces
For the longer time
Even it's not my desire
I have to take

I will go
I will go
I will run out of your life
I will have my own with all the sorrow

Still,
I wish you luck and the best
For the rest of your life
As you say often
It's all mine for what I had taken
For all the mistake
I beg you a pardon
Not to go back there
No, no, no...

Am on my own
You are on yours
That's much better
Than living in the invisible jail

Please,,,
Don't hurt me anymore,,
As I won't either

"GRAVE in my own sweet room,
with all the tears,
June 15, 2009"